We notice you noticing us and the feeling is mutual... we like you too.
Let's make it official. Sign up for our newsletter to find out what Rae's carving up in the studio. We don't send them out often enough so you don't have to worry about us blowing up your inbox.
If someone asked you, “who do you love?” would you ever think to reply, “myself"? For too many of us, the answer would be no. That's why mary jelkovsky, author of the bestselling book the gift of self-love, created this guided journal to help you give yourself grace even on the hardest days. Through the 100 prompts and encouraging stories on these pages, you'll explore self-love in all aspects of your life and learn how to:
• dig into your passions to discover your purpose
• process your feelings with compassion, not judgment
• reexamine your thought patterns and develop a lasting self-love practice
• learn how to better cultivate relationships, both with yourself and those around you
• reconnect with your body, mind, and heart to treat yourself more tenderly
Details: Paperback, 216 pages
100 Days of Self-Love: Guided Journal