After researching the most common types of trash and debris that end up in our waterways I was inspired to create this graphic, consisting of the most common items, to serve as a reminder for all of us. Much of the debris found in our waterways are considerably small, but together they make a huge impact - just like our actions! Feeling inspired to make an impact? Here are some really simple ways to reduce your personal footprint:
- Replace single-use plastic packaging like bottles and containers with reusable products like one of our Nalgenes.
- Buy used when you can! Hand down your favorite clothing items and donate household items you no longer use instead of opting for the trash can.
- Repair, rather than replace, broken items.
- Use your dollar to purchase items that support sustainable manufacturing.
- This garment is made of REPREVE®
- REPREVE® uses recycled plastic bottles to create the fiber for their garments
- Garment is moisture-wicking and quick drying
- Offers SPF 50 sun protection
- Original woodblock carved graphic by Rae Lang.
- Unisex Fit
- Tracy is wearing a size Large
- Kelly is wearing a size Medium
- Garment is preshrunk to minimize shrinkage.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low or hang dry for best results and to prevent shrinkage.