After researching the most common types of trash and debris that end up in our waterways I was inspired to create this graphic, consisting of the most common items, to serve as a reminder for all of us. Much of the debris found in our waterways are considerably small, but together they make a huge impact - just like our actions!
Feeling inspired to make an impact? Here are some really simple ways to reduce your personal footprint:
- Replace single-use plastic packaging like bottles and containers with reusable products like one of our Nalgenes.
- Buy used when you can! Hand down your favorite clothing items and donate household items you no longer use instead of opting for the trash can.
- Repair, rather than replace, broken items.
- Use your dollar to purchase items that support sustainable manufacturing.
- 2.38" x 3.5"
- Sticker with Matte UV Protective Laminate
Leaves no gunk behind if for some ungodly reason the sticker must be removed.
- Outdoor rated for 3-5 years! Stick them on your snowboard, bumper, window, helmet, bike, face